Property Management Huntersville is brought to you by,
Carolina United Realty. Our company offers property management
services in Huntersville, North Carolina and Mecklenburg County. We are one of
the fastest growing property management companies in region. Our
property managers manage
residential and commercial properties throughout Huntersville NC -
including apartments, condos, townhouses, single-family houses,
duplexes, office buildings, and more. We are a full-service
property management company, which means we will handle the management
of your property every step of the way. For a detailed list of our
management services, continue reading below.
fee of 50% of the first month's rent
- 8% of the gross monthly rent
- There are no
upfront fees - no fees for account setup, advertising,
documentation, and absolutely no add-on fees. You do not
pay anything until the property is rented and the tenant is
Our fees are at the lower end spectrum for
Huntersville property management companies. Unlike a lot of companies,
we do not charge
the property owner anything until the property
- Advertise your property - using our websites, Multiple Listing Service
(MLS), Craigslist, Trulia, Zillow, and other websites / listing services.
- Install a professional sign in your yard
- Show your property to prospective tenants
- Screen tenants by investigating credit history, background
checks, employment verification, and landlord references
- Execute a legal lease
- Collect rent from tenants
- Perform property inspections and walk-throughs
- Provide monthly and year-end statements.
- Expedite repairs, handle complaints, and all tenant
- If necessary, handle the entire eviction process and
Each party interested in renting your home must fill out a detailed
application. The prospective tenant can fill out the application
online or by hardcopy. A copy of the application can be found at:
- Credit, criminal, and background checks are used
- Current and previous landlords are contacted to check previous
- Employment must be verified
- All the details are reviewed with the property owner.
The owner ultimately makes the decision of whether to accept or
decline the prospective tenants.
Why Choose Us to Manage Your
Property in Huntersville?
- The average
rental property in Huntersville stays
on the market for 41 days. Our
company average is 21 days.
- We have a full-time staff of
leasing agents to show your
property, weekdays and weekends.
- We have 24/7 Emergency
- There are no up-front fees!
You shouldn't have to pay for a
- We ensure that all prospective
tenants are accompanied by a
- We can pay owners electronically
or by mailing a check. The
choice is yours!
- Tenants get their own personal
property management portal.
They can pay rent and schedule
maintenance online. Owners also
get their own portal which shows
monthly and yearly statements.
E-mail us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online,
or call 980-219-8129